If you don’t know who Roger Stone is by now you’ve been living under a rock for the past year. Listen to the Legend himself speak. Get it straight from the insider who called it right from the start, Roger Stone, adviser to many Presidents and advocate of Donald J. Trump’s rise to victory.
Last time Roger Stone spoke, last year, he enlightened the audience about how serious Donald J. Trump was about running for POTUS. He called it. What will he call next?
Roger Stone is a seasoned political operative, speaker, pundit, and New York Times Bestselling Author featured in the Netflix documentary “Get me Roger Stone”. A veteran of ten national presidential campaigns, he served as a senior campaign aide to three Republican presidents: Nixon, Reagan and, to his regret, Bush. An outspoken libertarian, he is the author of the New York Times bestseller “The Man Who Killed Kennedy: The Case Against LBJ”, the Clinton’s War on Women, The Bush Crime Family, and the Making of the President 2016- How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution. Mr. Stone has written for Fox Opinion, Infowars, Breitbart News, StoneZone, the Daily Caller, and the New York Times. A well-known voice in politics for over forty years, Roger Stone often gives insights on behind-the-scenes political agendas at StoneColdTruth.com and StoneZone.com, as well as InfoWars.com, where he hosts an hour long show every Wednesday at 3 pm ET. Follow him at StoneColdTruth.com.
Since he’s been part of some notable events that made him famous with a whole new generation of people interested in learning the truth about politics and our leaders.
- His appearances on InfoWars with Alex Jones included the famous “Trolling of Young Turks” where Alex and Roger made an impromptu visit to the set of Young Turks while Cenk Uger his crew pontificated about Clinton’s certain victory. It’s hilarious, but has some NSFW vulgarity from The Young Turk’s Ana K, so you’ll have to Google it on your own.
- He’s been attacked by Social Justice Warriors on Twitter, only resulting in candidate Donald Trump’s positions resonating deeper across America.
- He’s got two new books out that you can buy at the luncheon and get signed!
- The Making of the President 2016: How Donald Trump Orchestrated a Revolution (2016 Skyhorse Publishing)
- Jeb! and the Bush Crime Family (2016 Skyhorse Publishing)